SCANPAN Satin features a heavy impact bonded base with a disk of aluminium enveloped between two layers of high quality stainless steel to provide optimal heat transfer and retention.
For maximum durability, the walls of SCANPAN Satin are made from 18/10 stainless steel, while the base has an 18/0 stainless steel protector, ensuring that the cookware is suitable for all energy sources, including induction.
The range features cast stainless steel handles, designed to stay cooler for longer with internal stainless steel rivets for added strength.
The overall design of SCANPAN Satin ensures fuss-free cooking:
- 16cm Saucepan 1.8Ltr with Lid
- 18cm Saucepan 2.5Ltr with Lid
- 20cm Saucepan 3.2Ltr with Lid
- 24cm Casserole 4.8Ltr with Lid
- Universal Steamer for 16/18 and 20cm
- 26cm Open Frypan
- 35x26 Roaster with Rack
- 24cm Stockpot 7.5Ltr with Lid
- 24cm Pasta Insert
- 24cm Steamer Basket
Designed in Denmark Manufactured under rigid specifications in China