About Avanti – Chocolate Spatula and Thermometer
Say goodbye to burnt chocolate, spoilt Jam and carmelised syrup with the Avanti Spatula Thermometer.
Designed for recipes that require heating to a specific temperature, the handle displays the precise temperature as you heat and sitr ingredients – Preventing overheating.
Ideal for tempering chocolate, homemade jam or when cooking delicate custards and sauces.
The Spatula is made of food grade silicone that is heat resistant to 180°C.
For extra versatility, the digital thermometer with tis stainless steel probe can be removed from the spatula and use independently.
- Displays temperature as you stir.
- Instant read digital thermometer
- High Precision Sensor
- LCD Display
- On/Off Button
- Toggle button between Celcius and Fahrenheit
- Digital Thermometer can be removed from the Spatula and used independently
- 1 x LR44 Battery included.
- Silicone Spatula is Heat-resistant to 180°C
- Silicone Spatula Dishwasher Safe
- Probe HAND WASH ONLY
Temperature Range: -50°C – 300°C (-58°F – +572°F)
Material of Probe: Food Grade Stainless Steel
Total Size: 32×6.58×3.1cm
Probe Size: 23.5cm
LCD Size: 2.4×1.4cm
“ON/OFF” key: Power on and Power off
“°C/°F” key: Unit exchange
“RESET” key: Product back cover has a small hole,use steel needle less then 2mm insert from the hole and press,the thermometer can be reset.