Avanti – Mini Steak Thermometer Set of 4
Easy to read display dial
Stainless steel body and probe
USE & CARE
1) Insert thermometer probe into the steak, making sure that the probe’s point is as close to the centre of the meat as possible.
2) To obtain a precise temperature reading, it is important to ensure that the probe’s point is not resting on bone, gristle or a part of the cookware.
3) Grill, fry or barbecue steak and cease cooking when the meat has been done to the preferred taste setting marked on the thermometer’s dial, e.g. medium rare, medium or well done.
4) DO NOT use the thermometer in a microwave oven.
5) DO NOT put the thermometer in a dishwasher