Benzer – Kristoff Cast Iron 24cm Chef’s Casserole with Stainless Steel Knob 4.2Ltr Duck Egg Blue
Benzer French gourmet cast Iron cookware can be used on all cook tops.
Enamelled Cast Iron pans cook food quickly, thoroughly and economically!
• Pre-heat the empty pan for two or three minutes before every use on very low heat.
• Turn to moderate heat and continue cooking for a smooth, efficient result.
• Use only wooden, plastic or heat resistant nylon tools, to avoid scratching the enamel.
• All lids are ovenproof to 200 degrees centigrade but use of oven gloves are recommended
as handles will get hot.
CLEANING AND STORAGE:
• Cool pans before washing in hot soapy water.
• Do not immerse pans in water for long periods and never place hot cookware directly into cold water.
• Do not place in the dishwasher.
• Never use abrasive cleaning materials as this will damage the high gloss enamel.
• Rinse pans and dry thoroughly with paper towels.
• Store in a warm, dry place.
Height with Lid: 17cm.
Dia with Handles: 32cm.
Dia of Base: 19.5cm.