Bormioli Rocco nOpal nToughened Glassn nSquare Restaurant Plate 31cm (Made in Spain)
Opal glass is a 100% glass material.
The distinctive White color, is obtained by adding fluorine.
It is the ideal material for professional uses and also at home it stands out for its elegance, resistance and practicality.
Bormioli Rocco opal glass products are synonymous with:
– Total Hygiene: it does not absorb impurities;
– Exceptionally liquid-proof: it means that it does not absorb liquids;
– High mechanical resistance with high impact resistance
– Dishwasher safe
– Easy to use: microwave oven and refrigerator safe
Long-lasting and shock-resistant, this elegant dinnerware features a classic design that can suit most dining occasions
- Classic and elegant tableware
- Long-lasting and stackable
- Non-porous, more hygienic
- Shock-resistant when dropped
- Resistant to thermal shock (up to 135°C)
- Suitable for microwave use
- Material: opal glass
- 100% recyclable
- Environmentally friendly
- Colour: white