Chasseur Cast Iron – Matte Black Wok with Glass Lid 37cm(Made in France)
Enamelled cast-iron is ideal for grilling, simmering, roasting or simply for re-heating, thanks to its unquestionable properties:
- Distributes heat evenly, for slow cooking and saving energy
- Resistant to high temperatures
- Absorbs and retains heat to keep food hot
- Compatible with all types of hobs, including Induction
Comes with Wooden Tongs, Chopsticks and Stainless Steel Grid and Glass Lid
Double layer of enamel, black on the edges to protect from corrosion, and matt or gloss finish on the inside and outside.
Conforms with all food hygiene regulations.
The Chasseur range of Cast iron can be used on all heat sources, from the oldest, wood or coal, gas and electric, to the most modern, ceramic and induction.
The Class’Induction symbol proves that the Chasseur range fulfills all of the strict criteria to be perfectly compatible with induction hobs.
On glass-topped hobs, care should be taken not to scratch the surface.
All cast-iron products may be used in the oven, except for those with wooden handles.
The stainless steel knobs on the Chasseur casseroles are suitable for use in ovens.
- Made in France – produced in the Champagne Ardennes region of France, known the world over for its fine food and wine.
- Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique – every piece is hand cast in individual sand moulds which are destroyed after each use.
- Manual Enamelling Process – the trademark Chasseur coloured enamel is skilfully applied by hand to each unique piece by trained experts.
- Optimal Gauge on All Pieces – to promote unsurpassed heat distribution and retention and no hot spots.
- Self-basting Lids – The weight of Chasseur lids create the perfect seal, and have the additional feature of internal self-basting rings encouraging re-absorption of moisture and even distribution of flavour.
- Environmentally Friendly – Chasseur uses up to 80% recycled material.
- Suitable for all Heat Sources Including Induction
- Oven Safe to 220°C
Height with Lid: 17cm
Dia with Handles: 45.5cm
Dia of Base: 14cm