Chasseur – Escoffier Copper and Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Covered Chef’s Pan 32cm
Chasseur have been crafting its famous cast iron products since 1924 in the Champagne Ardennes region of France.
Building on the Tradition and heritage of quality cookware, the Chasseur product offer now includes the Beautifully designed Escoffier Copper range.
With inspiration from international culinary icon and French chef Auguste Escoffier, this premium range of cookware has a tri-ply construction, fusing multiple layers of stainless steel & copper with an aluminium core to maintain heat evenly and provide ultimate performance.
- Tri-Ply Construction for the ultimate performance.
- Suitable for most heat sources. EXCLUDING Induction.
- Oven safe to 250°C
- Ergonomic and elegantly contoured handles encourages ease of use and functionality.
- The coupling of Copper and Stainless Steel encapsulating a pure aluminium core, heightens the ability to distribute and maintain heat evenly.
- Sealed edges to eliminate exposure of aluminum.
- Traditional French stainless steel domed lid.
Height with Lid: 16cm
Dia with Handles : 43cm
Dia of Base: 26cm