Global – Ukon Utility Knife 15cm GUS-24 (Made in Japan)
UKON means “the union of the traditional and the new” in Japanese, reflecting the design language of the new knife, while retaining all the features that make a GLOBAL knife unique.
- Knife edges are 10% sharper out of the box based on internationally recognized C.A.T.R.A. testing.
- Dual-surface handles have smooth and textured sides, representing the fusion of modern design and Global tradition.
- Thicker blades provide added durability and strength without compromising performance.
- Ergonomic handle and rounded spine ensure extra comfort and minimize fatigue.
- Stamped blade is made of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.