Riedel Vinum – Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot (Bordeaux) 6pc SPECIAL PACK 265 Year Anniversary (Made in Germany)
The Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot (Bordeaux) glass is perfect for full-bodied, complex red wines that are high in tannin.
The generous size of this glass allows the bouquet to develop fully, and smooths out the rough edges. It emphasises the fruit, playing down the bitter qualities of the tannin, and allows wines to achieve balance.
This pack contains six glasses.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Year of design: 2021
Height: 225.0 mm
Box quantity: 6
Type of Manufacturing: machine production
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170¡Æ F/75¡Æ C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)