Riedel Vinum – Champagne Wine Glass VALUE 6-PACK (Made in Germany)
The Champagne Wine Glass is perfect for developing and displaying champagne? complex characteristics.
This glass allows the wide range of aromatics to unfold. Unlike a flute, the egg-shaped design allows the complex layers to grow and intensify, and the larger rim diameter enables them to be released in a way which is not achieved with a narrow glass. The glass also includes a ‘sparkling point’ to aid the formation of the Champagne bubbles.
This pack contains six glasses.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Year of design: 2020
Height: 225.0 mm
Box quantity: 6
Type of Manufacturing: machine production
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170 F/75 C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)