Riedel Vinum – Sauvignon Blanc/Dessert Wine 350ml VALUE 6-PACK 265 Year Anniversary (Made in Germany)
The Sauvignon Blanc glass is perfect for all styles of this variety, from the grassy, fruit-forward wines of the Marlborough to the oak-aged, honeyed blends from Bordeaux.
To celebrate the 20-year anniversary of the very first Sauvignon Blanc glass, RIEDEL released a new glass shape for this aromatic white wine. RIEDEL collaborated with various regions including Marlborough, New Zealand, to design the new product to suit the variety¡¯s evolving New World style. This glass is also recommended for dessert wines.
This pack contains six glasses.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Year of design: 2021
Height: 214.0 mm
Box quantity: 6
Type of Manufacturing: machine production
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170¡Æ F/75¡Æ C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)