Scanpan – HaptIQ Covered 16cm Saucepan 1.8Ltr (Made in Denmark)
HaptIQ is the latest premium stainless steel non-stick SCANPAN range, designed and made in Denmark. With its sleek, polished surface, this HaptIQ Range is an exclusive and elegant companion to the stylish kitchen, and a brilliant example of Danish design.
The new Stratanium+ non-stick surface provides exceptional searing results with little or no oil, a restaurant grade high quality coating suitable for metal utensils and intensive use.
With a basic new technology, SCANPAN have succeeded in creating a surface that surpasses all the past in terms of hardness and thus strength and durability.
The 5 ply body with a core of 100% recycled Aluminium and outer layer of stainless steel allows for optimum heat distribution and maximum durability.
Designed for use on all Cooktops INCLUDING Induction.
Designed and made in Denmark
- 5 ply multi layered body in 18/10 stainless steel and aluminium for optimum cooking result
- Exclusive mirror polished surface
- Stratanium+ non-stick surface -restaurant grade high quality coating
- Ultimate cooking surface with patented Stratanium + non-stick coating – Haptic “rough” and double hardened surface
- Suitable for metal utensils and intensive use
- Squeeze cast 100% recycled aluminium
- PFOA free
- Guaranteed not to warp
- Ovenproof to 260°C
- Mirror polished handle in stainless steel – stay cool longer
- Designed for use on all cooktops including induction
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Height with Lid: 15cm
Dia of Base: 14cm
Length of Handle: 18.5cm