White Magic – Brushware Wine Decanter Washing Brush 43cm (Made in the USA) (Discontinued July 20)
This Wine Decanter Brush is is made from a special hydrophobic foam that does not absorb water so will not become limp or soggy.
The brush will not scratch, chip or mar valuable decanters, nor will harbour bacteria.
Made in the USA since 1976
1. Fill the decanter with water & a little detergent
2. Bring the brush through the narrow neck to the bottom of the decanter
3. Push on the handle so it bends 90 degrees and reachs the outer edge of the decanter base
4. Rotate the brush using the T-Handle making sure to make contact with all internal surfaces of the decanter
5. When you pull out the brush it will straighten itself
6. Rinse well with clean water to remove any detergent residue
7. When the brush gets dirty, rinse in warm water, or place in a dishwasher
For stains or hard water marks soak overnight with white vinegar and bicarb soda disolved in water.