Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional S – Chef’s Knife 23cm (Made in Germany)
A classic for the professional kitchen.
TRADITIONAL AND CLASSIC
Professional chefs worldwide trust the quality and tradition of this riveted knife series.
Solid full steel and seamless manufacturing make for optimum balance and safe handling.
• QUALITY:The ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS special formula steel convinces with its optimum balance of chromium and carbon content – the secret of particularly high-quality steel. FRIODUR branded knives have been ice-hardened to enhance their quality. They have exceptional cutting properties, are especially corrosionresistant and flexible.
• FUNCTION:The bolster provides the right balance. Additionally it acts as finger guard and prevents fingers from slipping onto the blade.
• PRECISION:SIGMAFORGE knives, precision-forged from one piece for impeccable geometry. The basic requirement for accurate grinding and best cutting properties.
• HANDLING:The seamless transition from bolster to handle makes for easy handling.
• HIGHLIGHT:The classic for the professional kitchen. The 3-rivet design with full tang convinces with its optimum balance.