‘Acu-Rite’ -Dial Style Meat Thermometer
The AcuRite Stainless Steel Meat Thermometer features indicators right on the dial highlighting USDA recommended temperatures for poultry, beef, veal, lamb, pork and ham, ensuring meat is cooked to a safe internal temperature.
Durable, easy-clean stainless steel construction and probe is perfect for leave-in use while cooking in conventional or convection ovens.
It’s more than accurate, it’s AcuRite.
- Oven & grill safe for leave-in use while cooking
- Dial indicates USDA recommended cooking temperatures for meats
- Durable, easy-clean stainless steel construction
- Measures temperatures from 140º F to 190º F; 60º C to 87º C
- Degrees Fahrenheit and Celsius