‘Acu-Rite’ – Stainless Steel Dial Meat Thermometer
The AcuRite Stainless Steel Meat Thermometer features an oversized, easy-to-read 5cm dial, easy-clean stainless steel construction and protective glass lens – making it perfect for leave-in use in conventional or convection ovens.
A quick reference guide is printed right on the dial with USDA recommended temperatures for poultry, beef, veal, lamb, pork and ham to help you ensure meat is cooked to a safe internal temperature.
Measures from 120ºF to 220ºF/48°C – 104°C.
It’s more than accurate, it’s AcuRite.
- Oven & grill safe for leave-in use while cooking
- Measures temperatures from 120º F to 220º F/ 48°C – 104°C Degrees
- Dial features USDA recommended meat cooking temperatures
- Durable, brushed stainless steel with protective glass lens
- Bi-metal coil thermometer
- NSF safety certified