About Alligator – Original with Collector
The Alligator is a unique Swedish invention, patented all over the world.
Alligator is an excellent kitchen aid!
The concept is that one simple cutting action eliminates mess and fuss when chopping onions and other fruits or vegetables.
The Alligator is so simple to use and just as easy to clean!
- Fast – chops in seconds in one simple action
- Safe – no risk of cutting your finger during normal use
- Hygienic – dishwasher-safe and easy to clean
- The Alligator design – robust and ingenious
- The Alligator is designed with a lattice of 28 intersecting, extremely sharp stainless steel blades.
- Mounted in a frame that forms the integral upper half of the cutter, the sharp edges move downwards in one simple pressing action.
- The blades never come into contact with the base plate or your fingers so the blades remain both sharp and safe to use.
- The Alligator consists essentially of only two parts and these are easy to rinse off by hand or load into the dishwasher.
Just like other kitchen knives, the Alligator’s sharpness is best retained through hand washing.