About Global – Combination Whetstone Rough/Medium with Guide Rails
The MinoSharp Deluxe Whetstone has been specially developed for use with professional quality kitchen knives.
If you follow the detailed instructions enclosed in the packaging, you can achieve spectacular results, even exceeding the knives, ex-factory sharpness levels!
It is the recommended way to keep your knives in the best condition for use.
This stone features 2 different grits – 220 and 1000.
The 240 grit is classed as a “course” finish, and should be used when knife blades are chipped, damaged or completely blunt.
The 1000 grit is classed as a “medium” finish and is the main stone for sharpening knives which have become blunt.
The Profesional Knife Sharpening Kit by MinoSharp includes:
– Deluxe whetstone
– Plastic holder with non-slip feet which doubles as a storage case
– Guide rails to keep the optimum sharpening angle.
- 240/1000 Grit Combination Whetstone
- Recommended for GLOBAL and all professional knives.
- Plastic whetstone holder with non-slip rubber feet.
- Whetstone holder doubles as a storage case.
- Detailed instruction booklet with diagrams included.
- Large & small sized stainless-steel guide rails with plastic liners included.
- Guide rails designed to maintain correct angle.
- Made in Japan