Global – G2 Cook’s 20cm (Made in Japan)
The G-2 20cm Cook’s Knife is our best-selling knife ever, for good reason! This multi-purpose workhorse is perfect for mincing, slicing, dicing, chopping and general prep work.
The G-2 is made from CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, specially developed by GLOBAL as it holds a razor-sharp edge and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58, each knife is carefully weighted by filling the handles with sand to achieve the optimum weight and perfect balance.
Other unique features include its smooth contours and seamless construction which eliminates food and dirt traps offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
The acute 15-degree angle cutting edge provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
This highly versatile blade has won dozens of awards over the years testifying to its popularity and superior performance.
GLOBAL (represented by the famous G-2) has won the Which? UK Magazine Best Knife category 3 times in a row.
Furthermore, it has won the Restaurant Magazines Reader’s Choice Award 8 years in a row, sharpest knife by A La Carte Magazine, Design Plus in Frankfurt, Tried and Tested by Good Housekeeping Magazine, Best Kitchen Gadget by GQ, the list is endless.
By owning a GLOBAL G-2 20cm Cook’s Knife you are joining the ranks of thousands of delighted home cooks and professional chefs.
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Japan