Global – GSF22 Utility 11cm (Made in Japan)
This versatile knife excels at everyday tasks and is perfect for small tasks where precise cuts are needed.
Utility knives are sometimes called sandwich knives because they work well on almost everything that goes into a sandwich from tomatoes, meats and cheeses.
Use one of these for tasks where a chef’s knife would simply be too cumbersome.
The GSF-22 is made from forged CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, specially developed by GLOBAL as it holds a razor-sharp edge and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58, each knife is carefully weighted for optimum performance and balance.
Other unique features include its smooth contours and seamless construction which eliminates food and dirt traps offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
The acute 15-degree angle cutting edge provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Japan