About Global – Katana 6 piece Knife Block Set Stainless Steel(Made in Japan)
The 6 Piece KATANA® Knife Block set includes a selection of knives that will allow you to complete any task in the kitchen, housed in a beautiful stainless and bamboo storage block.
GLOBAL knives are made from CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, specially developed by GLOBAL as it holds a razor-sharp edge and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58, each knife is carefully weighted for optimum performance and balance.
Other unique features include its smooth contours and seamless construction which eliminates food and dirt traps offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
The acute 15-degree angle cutting edge provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
This block was named after the Japanese Samurai sword, the KATANA®. A thousand years ago, Japanese swordsmiths developed the high art of sword making to provide strong, sharp blades.
Today, Japanese craftsman are continuing to produce cutlery of the highest quality GLOBAL being no exception.
When purchasing any GLOBAL knife block set, we strongly recommend investing in a ceramic water sharpener or whetstone in order to maintain your knives and keep them razor sharp.
- Paring Knife 8cm
- Utility Knife 11cm
- Vegetable Knife 14cm
- Serrated Utility Knife 15cm
- Cooks Knife 20cm
- Stainless Steel/Bamboo Storage Block
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Japan