Lodge – Blacklock Cast Iron 18cm Skillet (Made in the U.S.A)
This triple seasoned™, lightweight cast iron skillet marks the year 1863, when Joseph Lodge left his Pennsylvania home in search of work.
Just as this skillet celebrates the beginning of our journey, it’s the perfect vessel to use as you welcome each new day with a hearty breakfast.
- Triple seasoned for a natural nonstick finish
- Cast in a thin, lightweight design
- Extended, raised handle stays cooler longer
- Generous pour spouts for pan sauces and gravies
- Sloped, spatula-friendly sidewalls
- Elevated assist handle for added comfort and great control
- Made in South Pittsburg, Tenn., USA
Approx 825grams in Weight.