Lodge – Blacklock Cast Iron 26cm Skillet (Made in the U.S.A)
This triple seasoned™, lightweight cast iron skillet commemorates 1896, the year Joseph Lodge converted an abandoned foundry in South Pittsburg, Tennessee, to the thriving Blacklock Foundry.
Today, the favorite 10.25 Inch/26cm Skillet has been reimagined with the perfect fusion of tradition and innovation.
Use as your everyday pan for all your favorite, go-to recipes.
- Triple seasoned for a natural nonstick finish
- Cast in a thin, lightweight design
- Extended, raised handle stays cooler longer
- Generous pour spouts for pan sauces and gravies
- Sloped, spatula-friendly sidewalls
- Elevated assist handle for added comfort and great control
- Made in South Pittsburg, Tenn., USA
Approx 1.8kg in Weight