Lodge – Blacklock Cast Iron 37cm Skillet (Made in the U.S.A)
The year 1910 saw both devastation and hope, as the Blacklock Foundry burned to the ground, only to be reborn as Lodge Cast Iron.
Much like Joseph Lodge’s resiliency and determination to revive the company, this durable, triple seasoned™ cast iron skillet is made to handle heat, large dishes, and challenging recipes.
- Triple seasoned for a natural nonstick finish
- Cast in a thin, lightweight design
- Extended, raised handle stays cooler longer
- Generous pour spouts for pan sauces and gravies
- Sloped, spatula-friendly sidewalls
- Elevated assist handle for added comfort and great control
- Made in South Pittsburg, Tenn., USA
Approx 3.84kg in Weight