Lodge – Logic Cast Iron Covered Dutch Oven 26cm 4.7Ltr 5Qt (Made in the U.S.A)
As the only full line of American-made cast iron cookware, Lodge boasts quality that has been unmatched for over a century.
Even heating, a natural easy-release finish, versatility and durability are the hallmarks of our great cookware.
We don’t just make cast iron; we make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
The looped handles make it easier to move from the stove top to the oven.
It’s perfect for cobblers and soufflés and can also make a great deep fryer.
- Foundry seasoned, ready to use upon purchase.
- Use on all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires.
- Oven safe.
- Sauté, sear, fry, bake and stir fry to heart’s content.
- Made in USA.
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
- Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
- Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Volume: 4.7Ltr / 5 qt.
Dia: 26cm / 10-1/4″
Depth: 11.5cm / 4.5″ depth
- Great for soups and stews.
- No knead bakers’ favorite Dutch Ovens.
- Super deep fryer.
- Awesome for Cobblers and Soufflés.