Lodge – Logic Cast Iron Mini Wok 23cm (Made in the U.S.A)
As the only full line of American-made cast iron cookware, Lodge boasts quality that has been unmatched for over a century.
Even heating, a natural easy-release finish, versatility and durability are the hallmarks of our great cookware.
We don’t just make cast iron; we make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
From exotic cuisines to home spun favorites, the superior heat retention, flat bottom and sloped sides of the cast iron mini wok make short work of any dish and offers a unique way to serve them.
- Foundry seasoned, ready to use upon purchase.
- Use on all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires.
- Oven safe.
- Sauté, sear, fry, bake and stir fry to heart’s content.
- Made in USA.
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
- Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
- Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Great for induction cook tops
- Flat base and dual loop-style handles for a secure grip when moving
- Made in the USA