About Lodge – Logic Cast Iron Round Grill 25.4cm (Made in the U.S.A)
As the only full line of American-made cast iron cookware, Lodge boasts quality that has been unmatched for over a century.
Even heating, a natural easy-release finish, versatility and durability are the hallmarks of our great cookware.
We don’t just make cast iron; we make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
Put restaurant stripes on your grilled favorites like a pro.
The Lodge round grill pan’s ribbed bottom lets you keep food from simmering in fatty drippings for lower fat cooking and is seasoned and ready to use.
- Foundry seasoned, ready to use upon purchase.
- Use on all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires.
- Oven safe.
- Sauté, sear, fry, bake and stir fry to heart’s content.
- Made in USA.
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
- Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
- Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Diameter: 25.4cm 10-1/2″ Round. (Cooking Surface)
4.5cm 1-3/4″ depth (27cm in total)
- Ready to use upon purchase.
- Use on gas, electric or induction stovetops.
- Produces beautiful grill marks.
- Raised ridges remove fat from food.