Scanpan – Satin Wok with Lid 32cm
Exclusive to Victoria’s Basement
SCANPAN Satin features a heavy impact bonded base with a disk of aluminium enveloped between two layers of high quality stainless steel to provide optimal heat transfer and retention.
For maximum durability, the walls of SCANPAN Satin are made from 18/10 stainless steel, while the base has an 18/0 stainless steel protector, ensuring that the cookware is suitable for all energy sources, including induction.
The range features cast stainless steel handles, designed to stay cooler for longer with internal stainless steel rivets for added strength.
The overall design of SCANPAN Satin ensures fuss-free cooking: The drip-free pouring rim aids in minimising mess, internal capacity marks allow for fast measuring of ingredients.
- Cast stainless steel handle stay cool longer.
- The rim design allows for drip free pouring.
- Inside mirror polished with capacity markings.
- Handles are secured with heavy duty Stainless Steel rivets.
- For all energy sources, including induction.
- Inside mirror polished 18/10 heavy duty stainless steel body for maximum durability.
- Impact Bonded Base for even Heat distribution.
- Dishwasher safe.
Designed in Denmark Manufactured under rigid specifications in China.
Height with Lid: 17cm
Dia of Base: 17cm
Length of Handles: 6cm / 21cm