Wusthof – Classic Ikon Paring Knife 9cm
CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty.
The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip.
The CLASSIC IKON 9cm Paring Knife is the second most important knife to have in the kitchen.
The small narrow blade tapers to a point at the tip and is easy to handle making it the perfect knife to trim and slice and peel small produce such as garlic cloves and herbs.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance.