About Global – Boning 16cm (Made in Japan)
The GF-31 is a forged boning knife specifically made for removing bones from poultry, meat and fish.
This knife features a sharp point and narrow stiff blade.
The GF-31 includes a bolster which provides protection by preventing the hand from slipping forward onto the blade.
This knife is perfect for regular use in professional kitchen settings, where repeated use of the boning knife is needed.
The G-32 is made from forged CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, specially developed by GLOBAL as it holds a razor-sharp and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58, each knife is carefully weighted by filling the handles with sand to achieve the optimum weight and perfect balance.
Other unique features include its smooth contours and seamless construction which eliminates food and dirt traps offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
The acute 15-degree angle cutting edge provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
If you are looking for a flexible version, the G-21 is ideal.
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Japan