Global – G80 Santoku Fluted Blade 18cm (Made in Japan)
The G-80 is the fluted version of the standard Global Santoku Knife the G-46.
A full sized Santoku, this knife can literally do anything, but is particularly well suited for chopping.
Fluted blades work exceptionally well with Santoku knives as they are typically used for chopping vegetables and the fluting prevents starchy food such as potatoes from sticking to the blade as easily.
Santoku knives have become incredibly popular recently, and a great alternative to a cook’s/ chef’s knife.
The G-80 is made from CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, specially developed by GLOBAL as it holds a razor-sharp edge and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58, each knife is carefully weighted by filling the handles with sand to achieve the optimum weight and perfect balance.
Other unique features include its smooth contours and seamless construction which eliminates food and dirt traps offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
The acute 15-degree angle cutting edge provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Japan