Lodge – Blacklock Cast Iron 30.5cm Skillet (Made in the U.S.A)
The versatility of this triple seasoned™, lightweight cast iron skillet symbolizes the resourcefulness of Lodge Cast Iron during the Great Depression.
The company made it successfully to 1939, the end of the economic downturn.
As a company, Lodge adapted and thrived, and this Blacklock skillet adapts to any stovetop, oven, grill, or open flame.
Sear pork tenderloin, roast veggies, and bake a decadent blueberry pie with this skillet.
- Triple seasoned for a natural nonstick finish
- Cast in a thin, lightweight design
- Extended, raised handle stays cooler longer
- Generous pour spouts for pan sauces and gravies
- Sloped, spatula-friendly sidewalls
- Elevated assist handle for added comfort and great control
- Made in South Pittsburg, Tenn., USA
Approx 2.45kg in Weight