About Lodge – Logic Cast Iron Double Burner Grid/Iron Griddle (Made in the U.S.A)
As the only full line of American-made cast iron cookware, Lodge boasts quality that has been unmatched for over a century.
Even heating, a natural easy-release finish, versatility and durability are the hallmarks of our great cookware.
We don’t just make cast iron; we make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
What could be better than a reversible griddle?
The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs and pancakes
The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers.
- Foundry seasoned, ready to use upon purchase.
- Use on all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires.
- Oven safe.
- Sauté, sear, fry, bake and stir fry to heart’s content.
- Made in USA.
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
- Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
- Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
43cm 16-3/4″ x 24.5cm 9-1/2″
Depth: 2.5cm 9/16″
- Extremely versatile.
- Fits over two stove top burners.
- One side is a griddle; flip side a grill pan.