About Lodge – Logic Cast Iron Round Griddle/Crepe Pan 27cm (Made in the U.S.A)
As the only full line of American-made cast iron cookware, Lodge boasts quality that has been unmatched for over a century.
Even heating, a natural easy-release finish, versatility and durability are the hallmarks of our great cookware.
We don’t just make cast iron; we make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
This round cast iron griddle pan is the perfect tool for cooking pancakes, pizza or quesadillas.
The slightly raised edges keep oil, batter and other ingredients neatly contained.
Cast iron can be used on a stovetop, in an oven or over a campfire.
- Foundry seasoned, ready to use upon purchase.
- Use on all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires.
- Oven safe.
- Sauté, sear, fry, bake and stir fry to heart’s content.
- Made in USA.
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
- Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
- Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Diameter: 27cm 10.5″
- This round cast iron griddle pan is the perfect tool for cooking pancakes, pizza or quesadillas.
- The slightly raised edges keep oil, batter and other ingredients neatly contained.
- Cast iron can be used on a stovetop, in an oven or over a campfire.