Lodge – Logic Cast Iron Square Grill Pan 27cm with Fish (Made in the U.S.A)
Lodge Wildlife Series™ cookware is made in the USA out of the highest quality cast iron and highlights some of America’s most distinctive animals.
This 10.5 Inch/27cm Grill Pan features a rainbow trout jumping after a fly.
As the only full line of American-made cast iron cookware, Lodge boasts quality that has been unmatched for over a century.
Even heating, a natural easy-release finish, versatility and durability are the hallmarks of our great cookware.
We don’t just make cast iron; we make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
Put restaurant stripes on your grilled favorites like a pro.
The Lodge Cast Iron Grill Pan allows grease to drain away from the food while creating tantalizing grill marks.
This square grill pan is seasoned and ready to use and perfect for cooking bacon, steaks and more.
- Foundry seasoned, ready to use upon purchase.
- Use on all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires.
- Oven safe.
- Sauté, sear, fry, bake and stir fry to heart’s content.
- Made in USA.
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
- Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
- Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Square: 26cm 10-1/2″
Depth: 4.5cm 1-3/4″
- Ready to use upon purchase.
- Use on gas, electric or induction stovetops.
- Produces beautiful grill marks.
- Raised ridges remove fat from food.