Wusthof – Classic Ikon Chinese Chef’s Knife 18cm
CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty.
The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip.
Forged from a single piece of WÜSTHOF steel, offering precision and a lot of power in the hand: the Chinese Cook’s Knife will allow you to chop a cabbage or cut wafer-thin slices from a tomato in seconds, while the wide blade is also ideal for scooping up prepped ingredients and transferring them to the pot.
The fine cutting edge ensures exceptional sharpness but should not be used on bones or very hard fruits (such as coconuts); instead, we recommend a European Cleaver or Butchers Knife.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance.
- Blade Length: 18cm
- Blade Width: 8cm
- Handle Length: 10.9cm
NOTE: Wusthof is currently going through a rebrand of the Logo and we cannot guarantee the specific Logo will be delivered.
You will receive either of the Items with Logos displayed in the photos, both options have the same Specifications.