Wusthof – Classic Ikon Cook’s Knife 20cm
CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty.
The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip.
The CLASSIC IKON 8″ Cook’s Knife is the work horse of the kitchen, or the essential kitchen knife.
The cook’s knife is an indispensable all-purpose kitchen knife that can be used for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing.
Due to the weight and balance of the knife, it is also perfect for heavy duty work such as cutting thicker vegetables and meats.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
- Blade Length: 20cm
- Blade Width: 5cm
- Handle Length: 11.4cm
NOTE: Wusthof is currently going through a rebrand of the Logo and we cannot guarantee the specific Logo will be delivered.
You will receive either of the Items with Logos displayed in the photos, both options have the same Specifications